- Your photo file can be no bigger than 3mb in size. If it is bigger than this, please resize it, or reduce the resolution, before upload.
- Please only use JPEG/JPG format (this is the most common photo format).
- Ensure the horse or pony image is not blurry.
- Do not photoshop the image.
- Simple colour adjustments or cropping is permitted.
- Most classes require a side on shot, so the judge can see the animals conformation. Check the class rules for requirements.
Resizing Images for Upload
If you don’t know how to resize images files to make them smaller or do not have software to do so, you can use PIXLR – a free online editor. Follow the prompts and it will save your photo in the right size for easy upload.
- Select ‘Open Image’ and import it as Web or Full HD.
- Crop or adjust colour if you need. Remember you can only do simple contrast or cropping edits.
- Save image – selecting JPG and HIGH – will leave your image around 1mb in size – perfect for uploading. This will save on your computer for you.
- Upload your entry to the show!
Camera is directly side on to the subject, who is standing square.
Ignoring mud, this horse is not standing square, directly in front of the camera.